Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Teaser Site Goes Live

After countless hours of reading up and studying on many different topics, the "teaser" page for my new site is up and live.

http://www.backpackingangler.com

 The page was actually finished a week or so ago but I ended up changing the design several times before deciding on this one, I hope everyone likes it. Rest assured that a fully fleshed out version will be out as soon as possible. I'm unsure of a time table at the moment since school is starting back up in a couple weeks but I will definitely have it up sometime in the fall. 

I have a few tricks up my sleeve that I hope will give you, the reader, something new and exciting to look forward to when it comes to fly fishing websites. I have lofty goals for this site and I'm sure it will end up being a work in progress as I continually improve it, so bear with me. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy the graphic that I put together and will anticipate the day that I pull the curtain back on the whole site. If you have any questions, email me at the address at the bottom of the webpage.

1 comment:

ivan (brennon) mclaws said...

great blog jealous of what tenneese has to offer for trout fishing! if you want to see what arizona has to offer look at http://fourcornerflyfishing.blogspot.com/ thanks!